One of my favorite things to do is supervise future clinicians! I have supervised for over a decade, and truly love the opportunity to help supervisees grow into competent, experienced clinicians. I am an LCSW and LMFT and can supervise prospective social workers, marriage and family therapists, and counselors. I am also an American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT) Approved Supervisor. I create a team environment with my supervisees so that we work on cases together and value the voices of my supervisees in the decisions that we make.
Areas of specialty:
- Queer identity and experience with specialties in transition and queer adolescents
- Intimate Partner Relationship therapy (Couples, poly relationships, ethical non-monogamy)
- Family Therapy
- Epilepsy and non-epileptic seizures
- Fertility struggles and prenatal/postnatal loss
- Cultural competency
- Expertise in relational and systemic therapy with trainings in Gottman and EFT
- Frequently used models: experiential, strategic, CBT, DBT, solution-focused
- Self of the therapist work
- Professional development
I charge $150 for individual sessions and $45 per person for groups of four or more. Contact me today to discuss your needs!