There’s so much anxiety and fear about the Coronavirus that’s sweeping across our world. It’s important to me to make sure that everyone has access to mental health support during these times of crises.
That’s why I’m offering my usual 50-min psychotherapy telehealth services at sliding scale for those who qualify, and 30-minute counseling video sessions at the heavily discounted rate of $35 with the option of sliding scale. This gives you a chance to talk about what’s on your mind without committing to therapy, and you don’t have to leave your home! Don’t worry; these telehealth sessions are fully HIPAA-compliant and confidential!
Some topics I cover:
- Trauma of living in a time of fear and uncertainty
- Balancing working and parenting with self-care
- How to interpret and soothe acting out behaviors in children
- How help an intimate-partner relationship thrive during COVID-19
- Anxiety management and self-soothing techniques
- Loss of jobs and independence
I’m looking forward to working with you. Use the form on the right to schedule a free 30-minute phone consultation!